
first time in my employment history that i got scared of being retrenched. Before, I don't care kung sibakin ako... I know my value, my worth, I am competitive and experienced in field of manufacturing be it technical or commercial side. I know that I can get job easily.
but now, because of this ongoing recession parang natatalo ako ng fear na hindi kayang labanan ng confidence ko. i have nowhere to run.. most of the companies are freeze hiring... I'm feeling so weak and tired because of the rumors spreading within our company and emails flying around. The past few days were really stressful, there's rumor that there will be retrenchment exercise in different level of organization by Thursday and Friday - but then nothing happened. Another week came, same theories, same stories - again, nothing happened... oh my goodness!
thanks to the people who gave information about this retrenchment to be prepared, but no thanks to the fear they caused. I keep telling my colleagues, let's all be prepared nobody is invincible at times like this.. we can do nothing but pray and wait for things to happen.
to the management, please end up our misery... prolonging it could only led to paranoia and dilemma. you don't have any idea how it feels like waking up every morning setting our mind that this could be our last day at work :( hayyyy... i want to move on... enough of the bad days coz it's killing me.
It's not just you ... Most are afraid of this event! Let's just keep praying that whatever happens, God will not forsake us.
ReplyDeletecross fingers talaga!
ReplyDeletewhat we have to do right now is to cut off the unnecessary expenses, lessen the gimmicks etc....
Makiki cross-fingers din ako para sainyo, cross-elbows pa, para mas effective :)
ReplyDeletehehehe salamat kapatid!
ReplyDeletebaka magasgasan ang pinkish and flawless elbow mo pag na-rub sa elbow ko hehehe
oks lang yan kapatid. Do not be so pressured on things that you are not sure would happen to you. I'm pretty sure you are doing necessary measures to survive the anticipated. I always think everything happens for a reason. If matanggal ka jan then something wonderful might be in store for you.
ReplyDeletethank you kapatid :)
ReplyDeletekung matanggal, life must go on... hanap hanap uli
retrenchment starts now.. yung mga retrenched na Chinese, may mga ngiti sila na umalis, parang generous naman ata ang package. start of the year ang retrenchment of indirect employees, good luck sa aming Sanmina babies =)
ReplyDelete